|Contact Information:||Joanna Oboza
The Housing Intern will research low-income housing opportunities in San Diego and will act as an advocate for refugees.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Well spoken
· Driver’s license, car insurance, and own car
· Willing to use own car to drive clients to appointments or to meet with housing managers
· Comfortable meeting with housing managers and advocating for refugees
· Comfortable on the phone
· Understanding of fair housing laws and regulations, or willingness to learn about it
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to Joanna@alliance-for-africa.org along with a document answering the following questions:
1. What about your skill set makes you a good fit for the position you are applying for?
2. Why do you want to work with refugees?
3. What are three things you strongly believe in?
Maximum length to answer all three questions = ½ page.