|Contact Information:||Joanna Oboza
The Welcoming Intern will prepare for new refugee family’s arrivals to San Diego. This will include apartment preparations, coordinating airport pickups, and greeting families at the airport.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Driver’s license, car insurance, and own car
· Willing to use own car for transporting clients or to drive to clients’ homes
· Bilingual preferred (Arabic, Farsi, French, Swahili)
· Willing to go to airport in the evening (from 5-11 pm)
· Culturally competent
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to Joanna@alliance-for-africa.org along with a document answering the following questions:
1. What about your skill set makes you a good fit for the position you are applying for?
2. Why do you want to work with refugees?
3. What are three things you strongly believe in?
Maximum length to answer all three questions = ½ page.