|Contact Information:||Joanna Oboza
The grants intern will research potential grants for the Resettlement Department at AAA. When grants are identified, the intern will provide a summary of the deadlines, objectives, and proposal guidelines to the program supervisor.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Excellent written English
· Well organized and able to keep track of deadlines
· Able to work under pressure with fast turnaround rates for preparing materials
· Experience in working in a non-profit setting
· Grant writing experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to Joanna@alliance-for-africa.org along with a document answering the following questions:
1. What about your skill set makes you a good fit for the position you are applying for?
2. Why do you want to work with refugees?
3. What are three things you strongly believe in?
Maximum length to answer all three questions = ½ page.