Pathways to Wellness Intern
|Contact Information:||Joanna Oboza
The Pathways to Wellness Intern will be responsible for administering a survey to newly arrived refugees to determine whether they are suffering from mental health issues and need to be referred to a psychologist.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Cultural competency
· Bilingual preferred (Arabic, Farsi, French, Swahili)
· Background in mental health or psychology
· Skilled in computers, specifically Microsoft word and Excel
· Organized and proactive
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to Joanna@alliance-for-africa.org along with a document answering the following questions:
1. What about your skill set makes you a good fit for the position you are applying for?
2. Why do you want to work with refugees?
3. What are three things you strongly believe in?
Maximum length to answer all three questions = ½ page.