The Alliance for African Assistance is a non-profit organization and as such depends on the support of individuals like you to accomplish our work for refugees. Your support will bring hope, alleviate suffering, and help restore the livelihoods of refugees.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers for their selfless act of service to further our global mission. Your dedication and leadership is appreciated at all levels of the organization.
Volunteering at the Alliance is a gratifying experience that will greatly enrich your life. Below are some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Help someone adapt to life in the United States.
- Understand aspects of another culture.
- Gain a new perspective on international events.
- Build experience working in a non-profit environment
- Use your talents and background to make a difference
- Learn more about other people and yourself.
How to Volunteer
Learn more about becoming a volunteer, check out our volunteer opportunities, and download the Volunteer Application by clicking the link below.